13 Oct Revenue Growth & Productivity Strategy / Board Advisor
Del Re National Pty Ltd established in 2004 is an incorporated family-owned distributor/ import company servicing large and small to medium sized customers with their food, beverage and packaging products across multiple customer segments within the Foodservice / Away from Home channels.
Growing significantly year on year and managed and owned by family partners there existed a need for Del-Re National Food Group to effectively plan for the future.
Assist Del Re National Food Group to further develop their business model that aligns overall business objectives and that serves as a blueprint to guide decision-making from which the business and operational plans are based
Needed to set up an environment that enabled a rethink of the business model to deliver a managed growth agenda that will be successful over time taking into consideration Del Re National Food Group Directors responsibilities and personal goals.
How it was resolved
Developed Del-Re National Food Group’s – Vision, Key Strategies and Enablers via 2 Stage Process
- Stage 1 – Revenue Growth Strategy – Increase sales revenue, volume, profit & market share
- Stage 2 – Productivity Strategy – Determine future capacity and capability requirements including systems, processes, people & support requirements to meet growth expectations
- Advisory Role – ongoing Commercial / Board Advisor and Mentor
How it worked
- Engaged with Directors to determine roles and personal goals
- Engage with Directors / Management to understand current market environment, opportunities, road-blocks, risks, competitiveness, skills, knowledge and core competencies
- Identified performance issues, competitive threats and emerging opportunities
- Undertook required meetings, research, detailed internal and external analysis trends, business drivers and risks to develop a Strategic Plan blueprint – a reference document
- Ensured the process is fast, painless, not time consuming, efficient and customised to suit Del Re National Food Groups capability, budgets and organisational considerations
- Review at end of each Stage to ensure we are on the right track
The results achieved
Brought Del-Re National Food Group plans to reality to create strategic plan to increase Del-Re National Food Group business enterprise value and delivering long-term Shareholder returns.
Ongoing engagement as mentor, advisor and independent sounding board across a number of key areas – succession planning, Family Charter development, S&OP process integration, KPI’S & performance management, CRM, organizational effectiveness, improved ROI and future growth.
“We are a family owned and operated business in which Chris has been able to give us a whole new perspective on strategy, organisational effectiveness, management performance and succession planning. His recommendations assisted us to take our business to another level.”
Rob Di Martino Director: Del Re National Food Group